clinical waste incinerator solutions as well as costs for 100 bed/ 500 bed/ 1000 bed/ 3000 bed healthcare facilities.
– – Assumption: general medical facility beds 50%, operation beds 50% for the 100 bed health center situation, while this
ratio is 30-70% for the other situations
–– global criteria and also waste productions assumptions ought to apply
CAPABILITY: Burner 150 kg/hr.
Amount: 2  with total accessories.
Sorts of wastes being utilized: GENERAL WASTE.Polyester, polypropylene, polystyrene, plastic acetate plastic, synthetic
natural rubber, synthetic rubber, polyurethane sheet, and cumbersome films, solids and also
– – fragments that can be easily arranged
– – Things that easily deteriorate such as paper, timber, natural leather and garbage
– – Chemical waste solids and also liquids, waste oil and also various other difficult-to-handle items
The devices will certainly be licensed for operation from PME after passing site investigations.Manual tons double chamber
burner for clinical waste to melt 50kg/hr on constant procedure, with Main temperature level approximately
800degC minimum and 1200degC or even more in the Additional chamber, full with billing door, Ash door, Air as well as check out
ports, auxiliary air system with adjustable dampers, burners and burner control system and ignition unit, the whole to
meet NEMA requirements as well as various other global requirements. Здравствуйте! Меня интересует пе
чь для сжигания медицинских отходов инсинератор на 300 кг и 500 кг. Ж
ду ответа. Стоимость и доставка до г.Алматы Казахстан
The technical details we respect are:
–– Capability (burning capacity of waste per hr). 150kg/hour. Burner with 300l waste chamber
–– Build products, 5mm Excellent quality light steel construction; 100 mm excellent quality refractory lining.
–– High Temperature paint finish.we have 2 hospitals, more after that 20 dentist offices, and also over 50 physician workplaces.
would certainly it be feasible to give us information on the ability of burner we require
on this island.
–– Approximately 150 KG/Hrs. burner to dispose our day-to-day regular death for this size of the ranch.1. can the
100kg/hr melt solid waste/hazardous waste like expired paints, waste oil or chemicals.
2. What about the warm created during burning, are there windows or air circulation right into the containers.
–– Intake of power and also gas. medical facility garbage disposal system for a medical facility project
–– Ash removal odor.The burner is for CONTAMINATED MATERIALS and SOLID WASTE and also marginal carbon discharge.
–– Automatic treating process temperature regulated chamber.Incinerator with 150l waste chamber
–– Second chamber.
1. Do you have plans for above incinerators revealing flooring dimensions, height. BURNER FOR SMALL ANIMALS ABOUT 70-
100 KGR/PER TIME
2. What products should be utilized for the FLOOT, WALLS, ROOFING SYSTEM ETC. 1) The only consumable needed for the system TS100
(PLC) is Oil( diesel) is that OKAY?
2) from your technological requirements: oil intake (Kg/hour) is between 14–– 28) do you suggest is liters/hour?
example the incinerator will be operating for 10 hours daily indicates the oil usage will be ~ 140 Litres or even more?
3) Chimney type stainless steel. just how around main body building and construction materials?if there are a lot more two alternative of text
building and construction materials for better lifetime
3. Send out information concerning electrical power, ventilation, fire protection, wears down, chimney etc
4. Do you have erected shelters?Installation of waste disposal system (biomedical) 500kg capability design, MP 500
5. We see you have container shelters. Send us value quote for this item
1. Capability of damage in weight: 60 Kg/h.
2. It must have the ability to operate not much less than 10 hours/day
3. This incinerator should have the ability to destruct all combustible wastes created by medical facilities, exclusive facilities,
laboratories, institutes, etc.
4. Layout Requirements: Types A, B, C, D, as well as E of clinical waste
5. ” PYROLYTIC” burning, by regulating the gasification of waste.
6. The incinerator has to stay clear of the launch of black smoke as well as fine dust, (Electric) throughout the loadings.
7. It must have the ability to reduce the volume of wastes by 98%.
8. It ought to be able to hold exhaust in the 2nd melt with gas house of not less than 2 seconds.
9. The incineration must be totally devoid of visible smoke in addition to offensive odours.
10. The reduced calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
– The Temperature levels of burning: Minimum will be 850oC as well as max 1400oC
– Message combustion: >> 1100oC.
11. The Inner diameter of the Smokeshaft: Ø 400 as well as its elevation: 8 m.
12. The Volume of the burning chamber: 1.200 L.
13. The Measurement of the door for packing in centimeters: 70×× 70.
14. Heater procedure should be Automatic On/Off.
15. Fuel: diesel.
16. The supplier has to give essential details for the very best of the installment.
This burner with “PYROLYTIC” burning should have:.
17. A burning chamber of waste:.
* Flawlessly tight door for the hand-operated loading of waste. The loading should be Guidebook, Set Tons.
* A heater of illumination which the usage is limited to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of loading with door seals gone up on hinges, wheel of screw plug, flexible joint, as well as packing protecting
out of refractory.
* The insulation of the burning chamber ought to be made up of refractory bricks, having a high content of aluminium
and also insulates bricks in order to ensure a minimum temperature on the outdoors sheet metal.
* Make-up of the refractory;.
– Refractory concrete:
. Density: ≥ 100 mm
. Nature: 42% of Al203.
– Shield in fibrous panels:
. Thickness: ≥ 75 mm.
– Nature: Calcium silicate.
* Burner of lights of waste, with fuel, standard mono-bloc casting directing diving flame, lights and security of
digital ignition, irreversible air flow, electro-magnetic sluice gate of law as well as separating shutoff.
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, staying clear of the dealing with of glass and slags.
18. A chamber of article burning of gases.
* A burner of burning of gases,.
* A tool of injection of air permitting an overall re-combustion of gases,.
* A gadget of air inlet of air conditioning of waste gases,.
* A sheath of discharge of the gases scorched.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with support of link.
* Composition of the refractory;.
– Refractory concrete:.
Thickness: ≥ 150 mm.
Nature: 65% of Al203.
– Protect in fibrous panel:.
Thickness: ≥ 85 mm.
* Heater with gas, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting as well as safety of digital
ignition, long-term air flow, electromagnetic sluice entrance of regulation and isolating valve.
* A secondary injection of air to guarantee excellent oxygen web content.
19. A control box making certain the total cycle of burning.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the policy of the air circulation being executed by valves and also
following the control of the automatic cycle.
21. Controls as well as policies:.
Control box watertight to dirt, consisting of:
* A switch breaker for every engine (ventilators and also burners).
* A timer with flexible temporization for the law of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of burning.
* A regulatory authority with watch for the temperature of blog post combustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing needs to be carried out in all-time low of the burning chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or hands-on
set de ashing.
22. Process Filtering system: Scrubber to be stated as optional.
23. Discharge Specifications Conformity: BS 3316 or comparable requirement.
23. Ability to treat Plastic: Not much less than 40% by weight.
24. CE Manufacturing Conformity: BS EN 746-2-1997.
22. The provider has to give batches of spare parts of first urgency as well as consumable of the burner.
23. The mounted incinerator should birth a one year warranty.
24. The provider will perform an onsite installment of the incinerator.
25. The technological training of drivers will certainly have to be offered and also provided by a professional.
from the factory; it will consist of medicinal and also preventive upkeep, and using device, etc