ADVANCED PYROLYTIC MEDICAL WASTE BURNER
1. Ability of damage in weight: 60 Kg/h.
2. It should have the ability to operate not much less than 10 hours/day
3. This burner needs to have the ability to demolish all flammable wastes produced by health centers,
private centers, research laboratories, institutes, etc…….
4. Design Spec: Types A, B, C, D, as well as E of clinical waste.
5. PYROLYTIC” burning, by regulating the gasification of waste.
6. The incinerator has to prevent the launch of black smoke as well as fine dust, (Smokeless) during the.
7. It should be able to minimize the quantity of wastes by 98%.
8. It should be able to hold exhaust in the second burn with gas residence of not much less than 2 seconds.
9. The incineration should be entirely devoid of visible smoke in addition to offending odours.
10. The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will certainly be 3,500 kcal/kg.
– The Temperature levels of combustion: Minimum will be 850 ° C and also max 1400 ° C. – Message combustion: > > 1100 ° C.
11. The Inner diameter of the Chimney: Ø 400 as well as its elevation: 8 m.
12. The Quantity of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L.
13. The Measurement of the door for packing in cm: 70×× 70.
14. Heater procedure need to be Automatic On/Off.
15. Fuel: diesel.
16. The vendor has to provide necessary information for the very best of the installation This incinerator.
with “PYROLYTIC” combustion should have:.
17. A burning chamber of waste:.
* Perfectly tight door for the hand-operated loading of waste. The loading ought to be Guidebook, Set.
* A heater of illumination which the usage is restricted to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of filling with door seals increased on hinges, wheel of screw plug, adaptable joint, and also.
packing protecting out of refractor.-.
* The insulation of the combustion chamber must be made up of refractory bricks,.
having a high material of aluminium and shields blocks in order to ensure a minimum.
temperature outside sheet steel.
* Structure of the refractory;
– Refractory concrete:.
> > Thickness: > > 100 mm “.
> > Nature: 42% of A1203.
– Protect in fibrous panels:.
> > Thickness: > > 75 mm.
> > Nature: Calcium silicate.
* Heater of illumination of waste, with gas, conventional mono-bloc casting leading plunging.
flame, lighting and also safety and security of electronic ignition, permanent air flow, electro-magnetic sluice.
gateway of regulation and isolating valve.
* Plate of burning in Carborundum, preventing the dealing with of glass as well as slags.
18. A chamber of article burning of gases.
* A heater of burning of gases,.
* A gadget of shot of air permitting a total recombustion of gases,.
* A device of air inlet of air conditioning of waste gases,.
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases charred.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with assistance of connection.
* Structure of the refractory;.
– Refractory concrete:.
> > Thickness: > > 150 mm.
>> Nature: 65% of A1203.
– Insulate in fibrous panel:.
>> Thickness: > > 85 mm.
>> Nature: Calcium.
* Heater with fuel, mono-bloc spreading guiding kind with straight fire, illumination and also safety of.
electronic ignition, long-term ventilation, electromagnetic sluice entrance of guideline and also separating.
* An additional shot of air to make sure excellent oxygen web content.
19. A control box making sure the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator dispersing the secondary air, the guideline of the air flow being.
carried out by valves as well as following the control of the automatic cycle.
21. Controls as well as guidelines:.
Control box watertight to dirt, including:.
* A button breaker for every engine (ventilators and heaters).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the policy of each heater.
* A regulator with watch for the temperature level of combustion,.
* A regulatory authority with watch for the temperature of postcombustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing needs to be performed in all-time low of the burning chamber or the deashing.
ought to be Automatic or hand-operated set de ashing.
22. Refine Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as optional
23. Discharge Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or comparable conventional
23. Ability to treat Plastic: Not much less than 40% by weight
24. CE Production Conformity: BS EN 746-2-1997
22. The supplier should give sets of extra parts of very first necessity as well as consumable of the.
23. The installed burner has to birth a one year warranty.
24. The supplier will perforn an onsite installation of the burner.
25. The technical training of drivers will need to be provided and also provided by a professional from the.
manufacturing facility; it will certainly consist of medicinal as well as precautionary maintenance, and making use of equipment, etc
NB.; Civil works as well as any various other relevant solutions for the installment as well as training of drivers need to be included in the burner’s rate.
Requirements for the shelter of the burner:
House of the incinerator comprehensive in deal (your house must have toilet as well as hand washing centers and also firefighting). The dimension of the shelter shall measure 4 meter by six meter and shall be offered with appropriate air ventilation.
This material as well as equipment must include in the shed of the burner: foundation in debris rock, isolation roof covering versus humudity; elevation with block of 20 centimeters (bloc concrete), continuing lintel (linteau) in strengthened concrete; steel framework (charpente en metal); roof covering in sheet B.C.A. 28 BG