medical waste diesel heater Burning Cost:47.5–– – – 50kg/hour.
Minimum Operating Temperature level:850 o C( key combustion).
Optimum Operating Temperature level:1450 oC( Afterburner chamber).
Second Burning Capacity: Compulsory.
Thickness Insulation:20 mm High.
Refractory Casting: Minimum 65mm.
Strong refracting lining to hold up against:1500 oC.
Regular burn out time: optimum:3 humans resources.
Fuel type: Diesel.
Gas Consumption in L/hr:7.5 to 9.
Home time in additional chamber:2 sec.
Residue ash article 100kg: Max 3.8 kg.
Gizmo for safeguarding versus communicable spatter and/or cross-contamination by securely disinfecting needles, rings, and more by infrared warmth.
1) A 120V, 60Hz mono-phase electrical source with line connection plug NEMA 5-15 kind.
2) Defenses versus over-voltage and over-current line problems.
3) Conformity with relevant Haitian standards as well as regulations.
4) Quick complete sanitation in around 5-7 s.
5) Completely separated quartz/ceramic tube, to give safety and security for the person (no open flame).
6) Operating temperature level around 820 ° C.
7) Placed on a steady base, as per instance listed below.