Including:Incinerator: Structure to be specified
The mark to be specified
Water temperature: 800 to 1000 ° C;
Temperature of more than 1100 ° C + obtained;
Capacity: 20-50 kg / hour
Fireplace: 4 to 6 meters high;
Dimension 70 cmx70 crn
Height: 1.10 meters
– A receiving cage for biomedical waste;
– A combustion chamber with a chimney with a filter to retain the ashes;
Chimney section: about 300 cm; With a minimum height of 6 m
Door size: approximately 50×60 cm
Supplied with a 500 liters fuel tank and all necessary accessories for installation.
– INCINERATOR for pharmaceutical waste treatment with a scrubbing system
With the following technical data:
1. One pharma solid waste incinerator unit containing two combustion chambers and based on steel base with scrubbing
2. Working hour /day: minimum 10 hours/day.
3. Capacity: Approximated 150 kg/hr. Over 10 hrs.
4. Wastes characteristics:
· BULK density: 70 – 100 kg/ bm³.
· Calorific value: 2000-3000 kcal / hr.
· Moisture content: 20-30%by weight.
· Ash content: 2 – 8 % by weight.
· Plastic content: 15-20 % by weight.
5. Two combustion chambers.
6. Operating temperatures:
· First chamber: not less than 700 – 800 °c.
· Second chamber: not less than 1200 °c (during steady operation).
7. The burners should be automatically switched off if any of the combustion chambers doors is open.
8. The burners of the first and second combustion chambers are selected for burning diesel oil (light fuel).
9. Automatic loader and unloader to be provided.
10. Exhaust gases to be comply with International Environmental code and requirements.