Use diesel, construction in repainted steel resistant aluminium at heats, fire gadget control indicator, charging indication, temperature control device, melting ability of 250 kg/ hr in two phases (primary and second electronic camera).
INCINERATEUR COMBUSTION DESTRUCTION OF MEDICAL WASTE PYROLYTIC AND ALSO LAB.
1. CAPACITY OF WASTE DISPOSAL: 50à60 kg/ h.
2. ABILITY OF PROCEDURE WITHOUT PREVENTING: 10h.
3. SUITABLE FOR WASTE CATEGORIES A, B, C, D As Well As E MEDICAL WASTE BY UNEP As Well As THAT.
4. COMBUSTION “PYROLYSIS” by controlling the waste gasification.
5. CALORIFIC LOWER (LCP) WASTE OF THESE MUST BE OF 3500 KCAL/ H. an incinerator with filling sign, temperature level control functions and with 2 chambers (key and additional).
6. TEMPERATURE LEVEL MAX 1400oC DESTRUCTION.
7. MIN TEMPERATURE OF DESTRUCTION 850oC.
8. SHEDDING ROOM NUMBER: 2 (PRIMARY As Well As SECONDARY).
9. VOLUME CHAMBER: 1200L.
10. DIMENSION OF THE PACKING DOOR: 70CMX70CM.
11. GAS TYPE: DIESEL.
12. POWER SUPPLY: 220 V/ 380 V.
13. SMOKESHAFT ELEVATION: 40 CM.
15. VANTILLATEUR BLOCK.
16. BOX CONTROL AND REGULATION.Diesel clinical waste burner made of steel repainted in aluminum.
as well as resistente to high temperatures, device indicator for fire.
control, packing indication, temperature control gadget, burning.
capability of 250Kg/ 10 hrs in 2 phases (primary chamber and.
additional chamber.one should burn 50Kg/hr an additional 600Kg/hr and an additional, 1000Kg/hr. I have visited your internet site as well as would like to ask the complying with inquiries:.
1. Are these units sustained by gas?
2. Do the units ship totally constructed or in items?
3. Are smoke stacks consisted of?
4. Can the systems be set up within a city area or should they be outside city limits?
5. What floor area does each system call for?
6. What sort of enclosure is needed?
7. What is the typical fuel intake for each unit?