Usage diesel, construction in repainted steel resistant aluminium at heats up, fire device control indication, billing indicator, temperature level control gadget, melting ability of 250 kg/ hr in 2 phases (2nd and primary electronic camera).
INCINERATEUR BURNING DEVASTATION OF MEDICAL WASTE PYROLYTIC AND ALSO LABORATORY.
1. CAPABILITY OF GARBAGE DISPOSAL: 50à60 kg/ h.
2. CAPACITY OF PROCEDURE WITHOUT PREVENTING: 10h.
3. SUITABLE FOR WASTE CATEGORIES A, B, C, D In Addition To E MEDICAL WASTE BY UNEP In Addition To THAT.
4. BURNING “PYROLYSIS” by regulating the waste gasification.
5. CALORIFIC LOWER (LCP) WASTE OF THESE NECESSITY BE OF 3500 KCAL/ H. a burner with filling up indication, temperature level control features and with 2 chambers (key as well as added).
6. TEMPERATURE LEVEL MAX 1400oC DESTRUCTION.
7. MINUTES TEMPERATURE LEVELS OF DESTRUCTION 850oC.
8. LOSING AREA NUMBER: 2 (PRIMARY Along With SECONDARY).
9. VOLUME CHAMBER: 1200L.
10. MEASUREMENT OF THE LOADING DOOR: 70CMX70CM.
11. GAS KIND: DIESEL.
12. POWER SUPPLY: 220 V/ 380 V.
13. SMOKESHAFT ELEVATION: 40 CENTIMETERS.
15. VANTILLATEUR BLOCK.
16. BOX CONTROL AND ALSO REGULATION.Diesel medical waste burner made from steel painted in light weight aluminum.
along with resistente to heats, device indication for fire.
control, packing indicator, temperature level control device, burning.
ability of 250Kg/ 10 hrs in 2 phases (key chamber and also.
added chamber.one should burn 50Kg/hr an added 600Kg/hr and an extra, 1000Kg/hr. I have actually visited your internet site as well as would love to ask the adhering to questions:.
1. Are these units sustained by gas?
2. Do the devices ship absolutely created or in products?
3. Are smoke stacks consisted of?
4. Can the systems be established within a city area or should they be outside city restrictions?
5. What flooring area does each system call for?
6. What sort of enclosure is required?
7. What is the normal gas consumption for every device?