Waste is thermally rotted in the main chamber at temperature degrees of 800 ° C +. The resulting aeriform products are entirely oxidized in the second chamber at higher temperature levels with ample resident time. Various other specs are as adheres to. A burning chamber of waste:
* Flawlessly limited door for the hands-on loading of waste. The filling should certainly be Handbook, Set Tons
* A heater of lights which the use is restricted to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of packing with door seals risen on hinges, wheel of screw plug, versatile joint, in addition to packing securing out of refractory.
* The insulation of the burning chamber need to be comprised of refractory blocks, having a high internet material of light weight aluminum as well as guards blocks in order to assure a minimum temperature level on the outside sheet steel.
* Composition of the refractory
Kind of Heating Unit
Monoblock automatic heating units
Key Chamber: 800 ° C ± 50 ° C. Extra Chamber: 1300 ° C ±
50 ° C. Kind.
* Make-up of the refractory
Kind of Heating System
Monoblock automated heating systems
Main Chamber: 800 ° C ± 50 ° C. Extra Chamber: 1300 ° C ±
50 ° C. Kind.
115 mm thick.
50 mm thick.
Manual damper control.
Product of Construction.
Sort of temperature controller.
End up & & paint kind.
Material of construction & & capacity
. Mild Steel/ Plastic, appropriate capacity.
Other Standard Accessories.
Diesel oil degree sign, piping with shutoffs & & Non-return shutoff.
Aesthetic Monitoring of Gas.
No. of Burners.
2 one in primary and also in second chamber).
Type & & Design
. Monoblock automated oil fired.
10 C 20 kg/h.
118 C 236 kW.
10 C 12 bar (basic calibration), Max. pressure 15 bar.
Single phase 220V, 50Hz.
Material of building and construction.
9 meters from ground degree.